Our Award Winning Services
Having the right life insurance is imperative in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Life insurance can help you fulfill promises you’ve made your family when you are gone.
Don’t leave the future of you and your loved ones to chance. Here at Huff's Life & Health Insurance Solutions we can help you find the right life insurance coverage for you, and help ensure that your policy continually meets your needs year after year.
What You Need to Know
Huff's Life & Health Insurance Solutions can help you select the best life insurance coverage for your needs. There are several different types of life insurance products available – the most common include:
- Term Life Insurance Term life insurance provides protection for a specified period of time. If you do not currently have life insurance, term can be a good place to start. It’s generally less expensive than permanent (whole) life insurance, and is available in varying time periods with fixed premiums from a one year (annual renewable term) to 20-year (level term) period. Furthermore, term life insurance is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
- Whole Life Insurance Whole life insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy. Whole life insurance can be an investment opportunity, as many whole life insurance policies also build cash value over time.
- Universal Life Insurance Universal life is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. Universal life can build cash value, which earns an interest rate that may adjust periodically, but is usually guaranteed not to fall below a certain percentage.
What type of life insurance is best for you? Talk with the team at Huff's Life & Health Insurance Solutions. We can assist in identifying the best protection for you.
Advantages of Life Insurance
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.
- Life Insurance Death Benefit - When you pass away, your life insurance provides income (tax-free) to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to pay funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes, or virtually any financial need. Your policy can help provide security for your business as well, by enabling partners to buy out the interests of a deceased partner and prevent a forced liquidation.
- Living Benefits - The cash value growth of a permanent (whole) life insurance policy is tax-deferred, meaning you do not pay taxes on the growth of cash value, unless money is withdrawn. Loans or withdrawals can be taken against the cash value of a permanent life insurance policy to help with expenses, such as college tuition or the down payment on a home.
The right life insurance coverage for each and every one of our customers is unique. Talk with the Huff's Life & Health Insurance Solutions team today to find out how to protect your family and your future with the right life insurance.